koshshop.com, Utah Jazz face coverings, Sports Team Face Masks

He followed that up on Friday with a career-high 22 points to lead the shorthanded Magic in a narrow loss to the Portland Trail Blazers. He also added six rebounds, four assists and two steals in a career-high 37 minutes of work.

"When I arrived, I understood the direction of the team, we had a great individual plan in place for me, and I feel like as a result I've played really good basketball for the Thunder. At the same time, I know what it's like to be a young, aspiring player, and at this point in the season I understand how important playing meaningful minutes is for their careers and their development," Horford said in a statement. "I also understand how important it is for the organization to give them that opportunity.

Fanatics Nba Face Masks, koshshop.com, Minnesota Timberwolves face coverings

koshshop.com

Sports Team Face Masks

One of the NBA's top rebounders and a proven scorer, Drummond, who was under contract for $28.7 million this season, is expected to draw interest from several teams, including the Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Lakers.Utah Jazz face coverings

The Lakers are about to get an upgrade at center… at least in the minutes Anthony Davis isn’t playing the position.Boston Celtics face coverings

If not, then the next question is where do the Kings stand in the standings by next week? There will come a point in this season when the Kings are either in the chase or a lame duck. The argument could be made that we already know that answer, but the standings say otherwise.Charlotte Hornets face coverings

The Clippers will be short-handed Thursday in their rematch in San Antonio, and not only because backup guard Lou Williams was traded to Atlanta hours before tipoff.

The Warriors are desperate for Curry to return. Since he left the game against Houston with the tailbone contusion, Golden State has gone 1-4 and has struggled to find any offensive rhythm or defensive presence. NBA Team Logo Face Coverings