Baltimore Orioles, mlbballcap.com, Custom MLB Baseball Cap With Logo

"Not only is he a Swiss Army knife, he's one of the few guys who was really swinging the bat well at the beginning of the season," Melvin said. "To lose him really hurts. We look forward to getting him back, whether it's a couple more weeks or whatever, I'm not really sure. We're just gonna have to buy our time and give other guys opportunities.Chicago Cubs

Dodger Stadium will open to fans Friday for the first time in 18 months. With Los Angeles County now in the orange tier of the state's color-coded reopening plan, a socially distanced crowd of about 15,000 will be allowed in the ballpark for the home opener with the Washington Nationals, the team the Dodgers played the last time people were allowed through the turnstiles.Minnesota Twins

The Yanks could also, in theory, move on from Jay Bruce at some point before Luke Voit returns, play DJ LeMahieu at first and Odor at second.Baltimore Orioles

mlbballcap.com

Custom MLB Baseball Cap With Logo

"Zack Britton did start his throwing program last week," Boone said. "The day we left I believe was his second day playing catch and it was going well. Zack’s doing well. The biggest thing with that operation that he had was getting the swelling out of there, making sure the incision was healing up properly, getting his range of motion back which he has. Now it’s starting to amp up."

“Those won’t kill you,” De Leon said. “I was able to settle in after those solo homers. I took it personal. I was more aggressive.”Colorado Rockies

#164285 Classic Style Baseball Cap">New Era 2020 Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cap <a href=#164285 Classic Style Baseball Cap" title="New Era 2020 Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cap #164285 Classic Style Baseball Cap" src="https://mlbballcap.com/image/cache/162-465-2729/pittsburgh-pirates-new-era-2020-pittsburgh-pirates-baseball-cap-164285-classic-style-baseball-cap-582-250x250.jpg" />

Howie Kendrick immortalized himself into Nationals history when he stepped up to the plate to deliver one of the most epic moments of Washington's 2019 World Series run. 

Reliever Tyler Rogers pitched out of a jam in the seventh after walking Trevor Story with two outs to load the bases. Rogers then got cleanup hitter Charlie Blackmon to hit a comebacker.

#164425 Lightweight Breathable Soft">Classic Sports Style St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap <a href=#164425 Lightweight Breathable Soft" title="Classic Sports Style St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap #164425 Lightweight Breathable Soft" src="https://mlbballcap.com/image/cache/162-465-2729/st-louis-cardinals-classic-sports-style-st-louis-cardinals-baseball-cap-164425-lightweight-breathable-soft-691-250x250.jpg" />