Los Angeles Kings, logodrawstringbag.com, NHL Drawstring Bag Custom Logo

1. Chicago Blackhawks. They may not make the playoffs this season (nobody expected them to anyway) but it still might end up being somewhat of a success due to Alex DeBrincat‘s bounce back, as well as the development that Pius Suter, Philipp Kurashev, and Kevin Lankinen might have bright futures in the NHL.Dallas Stars

Trevor Zegras, Danton Heinen, Nicolas Deslauriers and Max Jones staked him to a 4-0 lead before Brendan Lemieux broke the ice for the Kings at 3:51 of the third. Jacob Larsson and Max Comtois weren't going to let the Kings back in the game, as they scored to put it out of reach at 6-1.Anaheim Ducks

"I want people to know that I'm OK. I'm in a good place. But I'm going to miss it, I'm going to miss it like crazy still."Los Angeles Kings

WarnerMedia News & Sports Chairman Jeff Zucker said Turner’s style and approach to covering the NBA and baseball will translate well to hockey. Whether it has the same vibe as its NBA coverage, which includes the successful “Inside the NBA” studio show, remains to be seen.

#285872 for Women and Men">Casual Outdoor NHL Minnesota Wild Drawstring strap pack <a href=#285872 for Women and Men" title="Casual Outdoor NHL Minnesota Wild Drawstring strap pack #285872 for Women and Men" src="https://logodrawstringbag.com/image/cache/233-133-2728/minnesota-wild-casual-outdoor-nhl-minnesota-wild-drawstring-strap-pack-285872-for-women-and-men-443-250x250.jpg" />

This will be Lemieux’s fourth organization. He was drafted by the Buffalo Sabres, quickly traded to the Winnipeg Jets a year after being drafted and then traded to the Rangers back in 2019. There’s a reason why the Kings are his fourth organization.

logodrawstringbag.com

NHL Drawstring Bag Custom Logo

Staal’s a nice bounce-back candidate for Montreal. At the very least, he should be a positive influence on their young players, most notably Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Nick Suzuki.

Sam Bennett, LW/C, Florida Panthers (3.8%): The former Flame is already off to a nice start in his new hockey home. Making his Panthers' debut Saturday, Bennett registered two assists in a 5-3 win over the Lightning. Oh, and he's centering a scoring line that also includes Jonathan Huberdeau and Anthony Duclair. Pretty nice gig. Maddeningly inconsistent through most of his career in Calgary, the 2014 fourth-overall draft pick is poised to wrap up 2020-12 with a bang in this much-needed fresh start. For those looking ahead, the 24-year-old (still only!) is a proven playoff performer as well.San Jose Sharks

#283117 Sports Gym bag for Women Men Children">New York Rangers Drawstring strap pack <a href=#283117 Sports Gym bag for Women Men Children" title="New York Rangers Drawstring strap pack #283117 Sports Gym bag for Women Men Children" src="https://logodrawstringbag.com/image/cache/233-133-2728/new-york-rangers-new-york-rangers-drawstring-strap-pack-283117-sports-gym-bag-for-women-men-children-604-250x250.jpg" />