St Louis Blues NHL Design Face Masks , nhlstanding.com, Hockey Face Shield

Jake Guentzel posted the power-play goal, the only score in regulation against Hutton, while Sidney Crosby and Mark Jankowski chipped in with empty-net goals.Arizona Coyotes NHL Design Face Masks

Helm played mostly in the AHL but spent seven games in the NHL before joining the Red Wings for the playoffs, walking into a locker room with names like Lidstrom, Hasek, Chelios, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Rafalski, Osgood and Franzen adorning the lockers.Washington Capitals NHL Design Face Masks

The Blackhawks end their six-game road trip as they play all three games in the state of Florida this week...Kevin Lankinen got his game back on Thursday, giving up only two goals on 30 shots in a 4-2 win over Dallas. Lankinen is 10-4-4 this season with a 2.72 GAA and a .919 save percentage. While other rookie goaltenders have equal or better overall stats (Kaapo Kahkonen and Vitek Vanacek) the Blackhawks were considered a bottom-dweller at the start of season and are in a playoff spot at this time due to the outstanding play of the rookie Finn...Patrick Kane is third in NHL scoring with 40 points...Kirby Dach finally was back on the ice this past week as he is recovering from wrist surgery. He has yet to play after suffering the injury in practice at the World Junior Championships in December and is ahead of schedule, although his return date is still up in the air.Vancouver Canucks NHL Design Face Masks

Matiash: Turns out, selecting Ilya Samsonov as my top goalie in the fourth round of one draft wasn't the wisest move. Despite his limited experience, I eagerly bought the hype. While there was no predicting Samsonov would sit out most of the first half under the league's COVID-19 protocol, it was still unfair to anticipate the fantasy moon from the largely untested young man. To point, he's shined precisely once in five limited appearances. Hopefully, now reportedly healthy, Samsonov is able to reward my enduring loyalty by making a lot more of the Capitals' second half. Somewhat promisingly, his most recent outing has been his best.St Louis Blues NHL Design Face Masks

Carolina Hurricanes NHL Design Face Masks , Hockey Cloth Face Masks, nhlstanding.com

nhlstanding.com

Hockey Face Shield

Matiash: In my book, it's considered poor form to anoint league-wide MVP status on a goalie only to award top fantasy netminding honors to another figure altogether. That doesn't make any sense. So Fleury sports two lofty crowns on my fantasy throne this midseason. Mind you, I'd rather have Vasilevskiy in the crease moving forward. Once healthy - and he's getting there - Robin Lehner will inevitably bite into some of Fleury's playing time with Knights. Perhaps not too much, but some.

If the B's can bring their best effort and find success on offense, the team will have a chance to bounce back and potentially hop up in the standings. But if they struggle on offense and can earn some points, they could risk falling behind the fifth-place Philadelphia Flyers.

Victoria Matiash, ESPN fantasy hockey writer: In offering a different perspective, I'm shelving all criteria outside of number of games played and doling out this honor on the basis of basic math. Who has provided managers with the most bang for the buck? The answer is Marc-Andre Fleury. The Vegas netminder leads his counterparts - yes, even Tampa's Andrei Vasilevskiy - with 5.8 fantasy points per game. That few of us anticipated such a sizeable workload for the perceived tandem teammate - Robin Lehner's injury playing a significant part in that trend - has only added to Fleury's fantasy charm.