mlbtwinsonline.com, Fanatics Face Mask, Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Design Face Coverings

"I think you've got to practice winning," White Sox manager Tony La Russa said on the last day of February. "You get 30 chances, so you don't want to wait until Opening Day. Whether the team or a manager, you're supposed to be using those games to anticipate and make decisions. That's why I like it, in the sense that when I get to Opening Day or October, there really isn't any difference in the concentration and the process.

Bard was a wonderful comeback story last year, but it’s so difficult to beat Coors Field multiple years in a row. Go back and look at how many closers have done it once there, then completely fallen apart. This isn’t a deep thought, it’s just Occam’s Razor. Gravity always wins.Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Design Face Coverings

"When Kansas City opened, out of the 16,000 available tickets, only 10,000 were actually wanted," Andersen told ESPN. A Chiefs spokesman wrote in an email to ESPN that the team has a policy of not sharing sales numbers but did not dispute Andersen's comment.Baltimore Orioles MLB Design Face Coverings

Markakis spent his first nine years with the Baltimore Orioles before moving to his hometown Atlanta Braves for his final six seasons.Boston Red Sox MLB Design Face Coverings

Manager Terry Francona announced the deal from the team's year-round training complex in Goodyear, Arizona, shortly after he said reigning Cy Young Award winner Shane Bieber will start the opener at Detroit on April 1.

mlbtwinsonline.com, Detroit Tigers MLB Design Face Coverings, Fanatics Face Mask

The only way to incorporate them all on regular rest is to have some pitch three or four innings at a time, piggybacking starters. Last week, Roberts indicated that the scheme is being considered.

mlbtwinsonline.com

Fanatics Face Mask

"When they announced that," Jiménez said on the White Sox Talk Podcast, "I was talking with my dad about it, like, 'I think he’s going to win it, I think he’s going to win the MVP.' And when I heard he won the MVP, I was just crying because I felt like it was me.Detroit Tigers MLB Design Face Coverings