Oklahoma City Thunder face coverings, koshshop.com, Fanatics Face Coverings

Fresh off a feel-good victory to end a historic losing streak, the Rockets will look to make it two consecutive wins when the Charlotte Hornets visit Toyota Center on Wednesday night. It’s the finale of a seven-game homestand, which is Houston’s longest of the 2020-21 NBA season.Charlotte Hornets face coverings

“It was my pops. So, I was big on family and stuff like that. Not really with the basketball.”

koshshop.com

Fanatics Face Coverings

Lakers: Gasol has cleared the NBA's health and safety protocols, but coach Frank Vogel said the Spaniard wasn't ready to play because he hasn't practiced since February.Oklahoma City Thunder face coverings

The guard is averaging right under 26 minutes per game off the bench and is second on the team in scoring only behind Donovan Mitchell. He comes in, shoots at will, and is not looked at as someone who must carry the team.Atlanta Hawks face coverings

"When that deep shot went in from half court, I said, 'Shoot, you know what? Let's just keep this momentum going,'" Kennard said. "A 20-point (deficit) seems like a lot, but we just chipped away."

The Houston Rockets traded the veteran forward to the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The full deal has Tucker, Rodions Kurucs and the Bucks’ 2022 first-round pick back to Milwaukee for DJ Augustin, DJ Wilson and a 2023 unprotected first-round pick. The Bucks also are trading forward Torrey Craig to the Phoenix Suns, Wojnarowski reports.New Orleans Pelicans face coverings

Oklahoma City Thunder face coverings, Fanatics Face Coverings, koshshop.com

Now, the former Pistons blogger can help his team become the third straight Ohio Bobcats squad to win at least one round in the NCAA tournament (2012, defeated Michigan and South Florida; 2010, stunned Georgetown).