Hockey Cloth Face Masks, nhlfansjersey.com, Philadelphia Flyers

Ryan Miller picked up the start and took the loss for Anaheim as he stopped 21 shots. He is 3-6-1 with a 3.52 GAA and a .880 save percentage as the Ducks are still missing the injured John Gibson.New York Islanders

nhlfansjersey.com, Fanatics Face Mask, San Jose Sharks

Coach: A-minus. You know what you're getting from a Barry Trotz-coached team. He steered the players through a rough first month, and has them buying into the signature defensive structure. But the Islanders are also getting more dangerous offensively. They rank second in the league in high-danger goals for percentage, whereas they were 15th in that category last season.

Marc-Andre Fleury is an acceptable candidate for this spot, but I’m going with the Golden Knights’ captain. He likely won’t be a finalist for this award, but he could easily come away with the Selke in 2021. He has 10 goals and an impressive 35 points in 28 games this season while being one of the best two-way forwards in the NHL. When Stone is on the ice, the Golden Knights control 54.21 percent of the shot attempts, they score 67.5 percent of the goals and they have 55.36 percent of the XGF.

"One of our former Canadian athletes who played in the NCAA said 'I opened this up and I laughed — not because it's funny, but because it goes on all the time,'" Thomaidis said.

Dust Face Cover with a Valve Washable Mouth Guard Soft Guard Reusable for NHL Florida Panthers face cover

nhlfansjersey.com

Hockey Cloth Face Masks

Contact Helene St. James at hstjames@freepress.com. Follow her on Twitter @helenestjames. Read more on the Detroit Red Wings and sign up for our Red Wings newsletter. Her book, The Big 50: The Detroit Red Wings is available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Triumph Books. Personalized copies available via her e-mail.Philadelphia Flyers

Hockey Sport Face Mask Reusable Breathable Mouth_Cover with Filter Washable for Adults for Kids for NHL Seattle Kraken face cover

Whenever you are shooting Serena Williams it is hard to take your camera off her as she always makes great pictures. There are certain moments when the match gets tight where you can feel her intensity rise. This was a breakpoint opportunity, it was close and I had noticed Serena talking to her herself and you could feel her emotions were ready to boil over. Luckily she made the shot to break Aryna Sabalenka’s serve and let out this scream in celebration. She always plays with such passion which is why she is my favorite player on the tour to photograph.Vancouver Canucks

Keith Kinkaid vs. Ilya Samsonov doesn’t sound like a must-see goaltender battle, but both of these goalies were on-point Saturday.Pittsburgh Penguins